Who administers your personal data?
The Controller, that is, the entity managing your personal data, is BLM Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Bielsko-Biała, Poland, at ul. gen. Maczka 9 (hereinafter “We” or “Company”) operating the e-shop available at www.eshopannabelle.com (hereinafter “e-shop”).
Would you like to contact us to get more information about your data processing?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by post (BLM Sp. z o.o. ul. gen. Maczka 9, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland)
How did we receive your personal data?
You have given us your data during your account creation, newsletter subscription, and later, while placing orders and making transactions in our e-shop.
What is the purpose and legal basis for your data processing by BLM Sp. z o.o.?
We process your data, as it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
- to enable providing services electronically and use e-shop, including orders and payments for products purchased at e-shop;
- to create and manage your account(s) as well as to enable to service your account, transactions and solve possible technical problems;
- to complete sales contracts concluded at e-shop;
- to handle complaints when you submit a complaint;
- to handle queries you send us, e.g. via the contact form;
- to contact you, for purposes related to the provision of services or the sale of our products;
- to ensure correct service and execution of payment services.
In addition, we are obliged by law to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
After you have agreed, we also process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to conduct marketing activities, including direct marketing;
- to contact you via e-mail, including for purposes related to authorized marketing activities;
- to organize competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
- to save data in cookies.
Importantly, you can withdraw at any time the consent to your data processing. You will do it in the same way that you expressed it. Until you withdraw your consent, we will process your personal data.
We also process your data for the purposes set out below, based on the legitimate interest of the Company, which is:
- to carry out e-shop's research and analysis, for example in order to control the functionality of our e-shop, to improve the quality of services or know basic interests and needs of visitors;
- to handle your requests and questions, provided first of all to the customer service department and via the contact form in cases where they are not directly related to the implementation of our contract;
- to prepare loyalty programs, competitions and other promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
- for debt collection; to conduct court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- to conduct statistical surveys;
- to store data for archiving purposes and to ensure accountability, i.e. to present our compliance with legal obligations.
Are you obliged to provide us with your data?
In order to be able to conclude and execute the our contract and provide you with the account maintenance service at e-shop, we require the following data:
- for natural persons: name and surname, email address, password, address and telephone;
- for business accounts: email address, password, telephone and information about the company and its address.
In the case where, for any reason, you do not provide the above data, we regret that we will not be able to conclude a contract with you. Consequently, you will not be able to buy or set up your e-shop account.
If required by law, we may ask you for other necessary data. This may be for accounting or tax reasons. Besides such cases, providing data is voluntary.
What are your rights to our Company regarding data processed?
We guarantee compliance with all your rights under the general Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete data, limit their processing, data transfer rights, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, as well as the right to object to your data processing.
You can use the aforementioned rights:
- regarding the request to rectify data: when you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- regarding to a request to delete data: when your data are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected; when you withdraw your consent to your data processing; when you object to your data processing; when your data are processed unlawfully; when the data should be deleted in order to fulfil the obligation resulting from the provision of law or data were collected in connection with the provision of electronic services to the child;
- regarding the request to limit data processing: when you notice that your data is incorrect - you can request to limit data processing for a period that will allow us to verify data correctness; if your data is processed unlawfully, but you will not want them to be removed completely;
- when your data is no longer needed, but it can be useful for you, for example to defend or pursue your claims; or when you object to your data processing - until it is determined whether legally justified basis on our side are superior to your objection basis;
- in relation to data transfer request: when your data processing is carried out on the basis of your consent or the contract concluded with you and when the processing takes place in an automated manner.
You have the right to file a complaint in relation to the processing of your data by us to the supervisory body, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection. Address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection Ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland.
In which situations can you object to your data processing?
You have the right to object to your data processing when:
- your data processing is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and your objection is justified by your specific situation,
- your data is used for direct marketing, including profiling for this purpose.
Please notice that you can exercise your right to object from May 25, 2018.
Who do we share your data with?
We provide your data to entities supporting us in offering services provided electronically and in online sales, that is, entities providing postal, payment, consultancy, audit, accounting, and legal services that support the e-shop users and customer service, help in offer promotion, as well as support us in marketing campaigns. We may also transfer your data to public authorities counteracting fraud and abuse.
How long do we keep your data?
We store your data during the term of our contract and after its expiration for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims related to contract performance;
- fulfilment of obligations resulting from legal regulations, including primarily tax and accounting regulations;
- counteracting abuse and fraud;
- statistical and archiving purposes;
- for a maximum of ten years after our contract completion.
With your consent, we store personal data for marketing purposes. This happens until you withdraw your consent or object to processing.
During preparation and duration of loyalty programs, competitions and other promotional activities in which you can take part. We will process your data only for their duration and for the time to account for prizes awarding.
In order to ensure accountability, i.e. to prove that we comply with data processing provisions, we will store the data for a period during which the Company is obliged to store data or documents containing data. This is dictated by the need to document the fulfilment of legal requirements and to enable control by public authorities.
Do we transfer your data to centres outside the EEA?
Outside of the EEA, your data will be transferred to Google LLC. This will be based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard contractual clauses for data protection, approved by the EC.
Do we process your data automatically (including profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your data will be processed in an automated way, including profiling. However, it should be clarified that it will not cause any legal consequences to you or affect your situation in any significant way. Data profiling by our company is based on your data processing, also in an automated way, by using the data to evaluate certain information about you, in particular for analytical and forecasting purposes, aimed at determining your preferences and interests.